Wednesday, June 8, 2011

just being smiley


I personally hate it when people tell me to smile, mainly complete strangers. Do I walk around with a sour puss smirk on my face, I didn't think so, but it is possible. I smile when I am happy and don't need a stranger to tell me, "It's not that bad, smile." Really, who says that? Maybe it is just me, but I have been told this numerous times. And if it is ever a pick up line, here is a tip for you - why don't you say something funny.

Ok, now that I just ranted, on to my original intent of this post. 

I have been finding that lately the little things are making me smile again.  I had a great weekend, ending with one of the best sundays I can remember in a long time.


"So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life’s a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about."
— Marilyn Monroe

No comments:

Post a Comment