![]() |
| via |
Having always wanted to get my palms read, I finally came across the perfect opportunity to do it recently. Although I wish I had this lady doing it, it was instead an average looking young lady, walking up and down the beaches of S. Florida pretending that she was giving you a really good deal. Oh well, it was interesting and hopefully not true.
My palms revealed:
I have already met my soulmate (I don't know about that, and right now actually hope that is not the case)
I am in some sort of relationship right now, that will be defined in july/sept when it is taken to the next level (hmmm, don't think so)
I will have all boys, I think she said a set of twins and one or two more (hold the phone, I don't even think I want kids)
I will live a long life (okay, so I hope this one is true, as long as it is fulfilling)
I should be careful driving cars (well, hopefully everyone is)
Although, I want to get another reading just for fun, it is hard to grasp the concept of controlling anything that happens to you other than in the present. I had/still have a hard time letting go of the past and keeping it there and I am always full of anxiety when it comes to my future. I need to constantly remind myself that all I can worry about is today and have some faith in "the what is meant to be, will happen" way of thinking.

No comments:
Post a Comment