Well I just did something I never thought I would do - I got rid of my facebook account (ok, ok deactivated it). Although it may be temporary, I feel that it is a step I needed to take in my current, crazy life. I have an amazing job that I love (well most of the time) and am working on finding the right balance between my working life and personal (right now this part is pretty much 10% or less). I figure that between having two phones (I feel like such a tool) and multiple other social networking, facebook can go. I want to appreciate my life and everyone around me for what I really have and not what their lives look like on the book. I am taking a time out from everyone elses' issues (hello diary status updates) and concentrating on me and what I need to do to find my peace in this crazy time in life they call the mid-twenties.
love this post. let us know how it goes...ive contemplated the facebook thing for a while now too! :)
ReplyDeletewill do ! It is difficult at the moment :)
ReplyDelete