Tuesday, September 20, 2011

girl crush

If I don't already have enough reasons to love her (see below), Zooey Deschanel's new tv show, New Girl, premiered last night. Now since I do not pay for dvr or 
tivo or whatever else cost more than basic cable, I promptly found the premier on hulu.com and am already obessedddddd.
I <3 Zooey because:
she is gorgeous and funny and nothing beats a hot girl with jokes



all images via pinterest.com 

She is married to the lead singer of Death Cab (oh, and the Postal Service), one of my favorite bands that emily introduced me our freshman year (another reason I 
love her, her awesome taste in music)
via



She is part of the indie pop duo, She & Him. Please do yourself a favor and listen. Her voice is ah mazingg. 

And now this! I am in love.
and yes this post is from 1 am. you can thank the lack of editing skills to my 
insomnia.

No comments:

Post a Comment