Lately it seems as if I can pretty much induce myself into thinking that the worst thing that could possibly happen, will. I am freaking out about moving in a couple of weeks, as I am terrified to sign any sort of lease (hello, commitment phoebe) or just the fact that I despiseee the actually act of moving. I am hoping that my week long vacation to the beach will help get me back in check and find the balance between freaking out and just ignoring that a problem even exist.
Ahhh, a week of family time, morning runs, reading on the beach, home-cooked meals, wine at sunset, Rummy, and afternoon naps. Exactly what I need.
Ahhh, a week of family time, morning runs, reading on the beach, home-cooked meals, wine at sunset, Rummy, and afternoon naps. Exactly what I need.
take me with you? FYI-PD starts in August
ReplyDelete