Oh! The Places You’ll Go!
by the incomparable Dr. Seuss
Having not picked up this book in ages, it wasn't until pretty recent that I realized how much this book, made for children, is the perfect reminder for adults alike. A gift given by one of my best friends, J.Nor, I look at it almost weekly. Not only did she give me the book to bring a smile to my face, she wrote personal notes through out to remind me that I deserve nothing less than the best. It still brings tears to my eyes thinking about how thoughtful this gift was. Thank you, Jessica for everything you do!
You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself any direction you choose.
You’re on your own. And you know what you know.
And YOU are the guy who’ll decide where to go.
You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself any direction you choose.
You’re on your own. And you know what you know.
And YOU are the guy who’ll decide where to go.

Awww! What a little sweetie she is!
ReplyDelete