After all, things change, so do cities, people come into your life and they go. But it's comforting to know that the ones you love are always in your heart... and if you're very lucky, a plane ride away” - sex and the cityAfter being back from my recent trip to L.A., I have honestly been in a slump I just can't seem to get out of. I am trying, I swear. It seems my life the last few weeks has come down to making a list of two or three things I need to accomplish that day or I won't do it and an inspirational quote of the day. As fabulous as this might sound, I do not feel like I am truly living for the moment. I realize that time (I am not patient), above all, will fill the current void I am having of a relationship (or so I thought) lost. As much as I am a firm believer in everything happens for a reason, today my friend - you can suck it.
Now, on to my trip! I feel like I am in a different world when I am in California. While that feeling use to be a little scary, it now does not seem that far out of reach. I can see myself living there. Maybe it's the lack of cold weather, or the scenery, or the never ending things to do and see, but above all, I think it is the people.
![]() |
| Love of my Life |
Pics (well the 3 I have) to come soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment